RE: Re: heortling orlanthi initiation

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 23:20:39 +0100

> On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, Scott Rogers wrote:
>
> > If there is not a female initiation, make one.

Mikko:

> I'm sorry but I don't feel that's a very good line of policy for a RPG
> producer to take.

Well, Scott isn't (AFAIK) an RPG producer, and for all I know Issaries are about to put the female initiation rites on-line as well.

If they don't, of course, then someone will probably start questioning why they're going back to the bad old days of "what, you mean there are female PCs? - but they don't matter or count, do they?"

> Luckily the subject has been taken up in the gloranthan digest. Let's
> take it there entirely.

And bring it back here when we've sorted the "esoterica" and have something ready to game? After all, this is *very* game-relevant - that's the point!