RE: Alien Worlds and Great Darkness

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:25:25 +0100

> There still there, on the appropriate God/Spirit/Essence
> planes, but *most*
> HQs take place on the hero Plane, which is just as mixed as the "real"
> world.

Ah! That makes life easier. And presumably initiation HQs are (normally) Heroplane level.

> Only if you decide that you're buff enuff and ake it to the next
> level do you need to worry about Alien Worlds and all that.
> The penalty doesn't occur to most people.

And presumably even the people who do take things to that level normally stick to their own Plane, for very good reason? A full GodPlane LBQ is about all I can think of where you'd encounter the alien modifier?