Re: Winter Spirits

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:34:04 -0000

I have everything I need, Chris incredibly kindly sent me some stuff off list that he has been working on. Chris, did I send you my version of the stuff you sent me that I will be using for my game?

> (RP sources, that is - I've never been a board-game
> player or collector)

I have the rules for Nomad Gods, just need to pick up an american version of the board game - I don't really mind the board being french, but the counters - naah!....hmmmm, I wonder, Rick Meints is a resourceful fellow, I wonder if he know's anyone.....

If I get a weekend pass to go to Continuum next year maybe we'll get to have a game of Dragon Pass at the least. See you friday.

Regards
Rob