Re: Post-Life

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:49:25 -0000

> Umm, where in HQ are you finding Divine Intervention in the "put
the soul
> back in the body" style ala Runequest? I'd really like to
know, 'cause I
> certainly don't remember it.

Page 43 STorm Tribe, Divine Aid and Resurrection

> And Jane, RQ-style DI went out with Hero Wars, and was not
resurrected in
> HQ.

Ahh. Storm Tribe is a Hero Wars book. What page in HQ/ Errata is this kind of DI epressly ruled out?

As we were playing the cradle which is an RQ2 scenario (hence a room that kills (probably) the first pc to walk) I don't feel too guilty about using DI in this way. Perhaps the immense magical nature of the cradle actually fascillitated the ressurection.....and finally YGWV and MCD!!

Regards
Rob