Re: Winter Animist Practice or Tradition

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 02:32:58 -0000

Yes, that works IFF the Pentans are generally stronger than the praxians, and over time can push them out of any environment in which their horses can thrive.

I don't know why or from where, but I have a feeling of having seen something suggesting that this is not so, that the praxians can stand up to the Pentans just fine. which then makes the question why the praxians have not invaded the lush grazing lands of the pentans? If I am wrong about the praxians being able to, as a whole, deal at least equally with the pentans, then my early argument is, I agree, pointless.

--Bryan