Re: Prax and Pent

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 04:57:13 -0700 (PDT)

Bryan asks:

> I don't know why or from where, but I have a
> feeling of having seen something suggesting
> that this is not so, that the praxians can
> stand up to the Pentans just fine.
> which then makes the question why the praxians
> have not invaded the lush grazing lands of
> the pentans? If I am wrong about the
> praxians being able to, as a whole, deal at
> least equally with the pentans, then my
> early argument is, I agree, pointless.

The Praxians have been pushing into Pent for while. The Pentans lost a huge number of people when they invaded the Lunar Empire and eventually lost. The snow line has been moving north for years. Note, however, that only Bison, among all the Praxian beasts, can eat snow. The other animals have to move south of the snow line by the beginning of winter.

Chris Lemens

(Not an ad: If you have a little extra money to donate to a good cause, check out http://www.modestneeds.org/.)

Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com