Re: Re: Re: Inora/Whitey

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:23:45 -0400

Chris,

OK, if your version is the case, how can any misapplied worship last for any length of time? The first time anyone makes a serious HQ to the otherworld, they will find out they are wrong. From what I can see, misapplied worship is almost never a case of "we know she's not really a spirit, but we don't know any other way to worship". Misapplied worship seems to always describe the entity as being, in fact, believed to be something other than it is. (i.e. -- the Entire Aeolian Church).

So while what you say makes sense under the rules, it doesn't seem to work to explain what really goes on in Glorantha, unfortunately.

LC