Re: A Good Cop

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:33:29 -0000

While not directly pertinent to the idea of an officer of the local law 'beforehand', with the occupation of Karse I would definitely suggest looking at Mark's lovely piece on law and villainy in the Empire, if you haven't seen it. Originally in Moon Rites, I believe it was John who kindly put it online here, in the files section: