Re: A Good Cop

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:16:47 -0400

It does seem a Captain of the Watch is the appropriate way to go. Probably subject to the City Council, since while the Baron lives there, he wouldn't be in charge of the city guard.

I think that gives the most options that will work with his character concept. He really wants someone who feels his first loyalty is to the people and the city, which means being conquered by the Lunars doesn't necessarily mean he is going to be against the Lunars. It will depend on what people do.

Thanks.

LC