Re: Argrath's Clan

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:29:44 -0800

At 11:28 AM 1/31/2001 +1300, you wrote:
>>Prince Sartar (whichever one it was) uses this little trick to bring
>>back his ancestral clan (name forgotten for the moment but I see to
>>think it was the Karandoli or something like that) and bring them back
>>from the Other Side where they had been taken. This let him claim
>>membership in the Colymar tribe.
>
>'twas Argrath that did this. And the Karandolli may have been hiding
>out in Pavis.

Some of them may have been. Ohers claim they were the Maboder tribe, th4 Dundealos etc. ertainly once established the populations swelled an losng lost kinfolk came forward to be part of the king's clan. I know, however, that the clan is also on the Other Side (sort of) in the Quivin Mts.

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>