Nasobeme - Tyrannasus Imperator!

From: Labrygon_at_...
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:11:09 EDT

I've been trying to sketch a convincing Nasobeme for a couple of days now without any success. Has anyone out there got any hints or tips to what thewy might look like. I'm stuck in a kind of Robert Crumb/Erol Otus/Dobysky nightmare where everything looks a bit silly. What I want is to be able to picture a Nasobeme as Luise Perrin, or Frank Frazetta might paint/draw them.

Come to think of it, there are number of Gloranthan terrors without adequate illustration: Mother of Monsters, Grotarons (IMO), Cwim.

Keith