RE: Jar-Eel's cult

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:26:31 +0100

Me:
> Cooperation, not competition, all the way? I'm sure that's what
> > the Lunars intend.
> >
> > Of course, what they *get* tends to be Dart Wars :(

RR:
> Gee Jane, from the frown one might assume that you actually *like* the
> lunars! Switching camps, are we? ;-)

It's all Nick's fault! He corrupted me! I even have a Lunar PC these days. (And she's quite handy with a poisoned dart.)

Time for a quick sanity check.

Lunar NPCs in Swords game - mainly nasty, numbers dropping rapidly. Phew.

Lunar characters in fiction already out - oh. Two nice, one nasty. (Nasty one deceased.)

Lunar characters in fiction I'm working on - oh dear. Only one, and he's much nicer than any of the Orlanthi involved :(

You're right, I'm slipping.

> In all things were humans (err, "intelligent" beings) are concerned, the
> ideal quickly breaks down into bunfights, catfights, and dart wars.

And at least the Orlanthi are honest about it.