Re: Advice, please!

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:22:57 +0100

>Guys & Gals,
>
>I'm about to start narrating a campaign set in Dragon Pass (Heortling
>characters). I'm planning to start at around 1585.

The Dragon Pass Gazetteer and King of Sartar should be your first stops.

There has already been war with the Lunars. In 1565 Prince Jarolor of Sartar died fighting a Lunar invasion at the Battle of Dwarf Ford. Prince Tarkalor of Sartar died fighting the Lunars at the Battle of Grizzly Peak in 1582. His successor, Terasin drove off a Lunar army besieging Alda-Chur.

Mainly it seems that the Tarshites want to annex Alda-Chur. (And in the case of Grizzly peak, to stop the raids out of Sartar that had been organised by Tarkalor).

Obe thing to foreshadow is Salinarg and the Household of Death.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.