Re: Pizza names

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 00:43:15 -0400

Let's see. The Tomato is brought down by Cora of the 2 mouths, so this would pre-date Sheng showing up (but not by much).

Maybe we can mimic the Pizza Margharita story. In a fit of liberation fervor after Sheng is cast down, someone bakes a pizza for Moonson? Or Hon-Eel? Or Moonson's sister (I forget her title)?

I'm still trying to think of a version of "My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizza-pies" that works for Lunars. Replacing Educated with Illuminated seems like an option. But it would be better if it could be a mnemonic device. (The 7 mothers? Other aspects of the Goddess?)

LC