Re: Re: 1585 Start

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:33:21 +0100 (BST)

King of Sartar is the main source that I know of. Or rather, it contains at least two sources, which disagree slightly - but that's half the fun!

I'm not sure how easy it is to get hold of copies these days, but I'd strongly recommend it if you can.

The history of Pavis will probably give some idea what's happening in Prax. And the Light List from Sun County will add a bit more. "Pavis" is available in a Reaching Moon re-print, Sun County isn't, but AFAIR the section there will be short enough that I should be able to send it to you (under the magic 250 words!)

Jane Williams

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com