Re: 1585 Start

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 19:07:39 +0100

> >>...Terasin drove off a Lunar army besieging
> >>Alda-Chur. Obe thing to foreshadow is
> >>Salinarg and the Household of Death.
>
>Thanks for that! Are there any decent sources for those events
>(official or otherwise)? Or for personalities and tribes/clans of the
>period? What's happening in Tarsh, the Grazelands, Esrolia, Kethaela,
>Heortland, Prax and Dagori Inkarth?

Jane's already listed the main sources. For more on Tarsh you could try to track down a copy of the Unspken Word's Tarsh in Flames supplement. I'm not too sure about the Holy Country, but the Pharaoh doesn't disappear until 1616.

Tarkalor was King of Dragon Pass but after Grizzly Peak Moirades, King of Tarsh, marries the Feathered Horse Queen so the Grazers are officially aligned with Tarsh. THere seems to be pressure and raids rather than outright war until Terarsin dies in 1600. Then we get Salinarg and the Household of Death and the Lunar conquest comes in 1602. Salinarg has an 8 year old son in 1600 so he may be still a child in 1585.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.