RE: Re: Plans, shocking and distressing confession

From: Silburn, Luke <luke.silburn_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 10:21:37 +0100

>>Greg:
>>> Frankly, after all the discussion here I may take it off the flight
>>> pattern altogether and not publish it until the entire Sartar Rising!
>>> series is done. (Just a thought, not a plan here!)
>>
>>Rob:
>>This would be a disaster (for me at least)!!! :^(

How does this work exactly? According to the glorantha.com website 'Dragonrise' is the fourth item of the 1401-04 set of books that constitute the Sartar Rising! series. How do you 'take it off the flight pattern until the entire series is done' when it is the only book left to publish in order to complete the series?

Are there further books earmarked for the 140x range which aren't listed on the website?

Regards
Luke