Re: Female power in Esrolia and the Empire (was Holy Country)

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:52:26 -0700 (PDT)

Honestly, I think this whole Moonson thing is a big propaganda bit. He's just this guy, y'know? And they assassinate him, put up another figurehead and then bend philosophy around him so that they can keep a united front. Heck, your lunar PCs are probably on the short list to become the new one after the next dart competition.

t.

> On Wed, 2005-06-07 at 14:19 +0000,
> donald_at_... wrote:
>
> > Great Sister is not a mortal hero any more than
> Moonson is,
> > she is the feminine aspect of the Red Goddesses
> humanity
> > just as Moonson is the male aspect (see ILH1
> pg.48).

Do You Yahoo!?