Re: Adaptation to cold

From: pmaclanderson <pmanderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 22:14:07 -0000

Second, but I would not have it genetic. Given the way Glorantha works, it ought, like (Orlanthi all) other collective features be otherworldly: for Heortlings, the gift of Elmal? the conquest of Inora at initiation?

Then again, I think "genetic" features should be ritual, or at least that Gloranthans should believe so. "Of course, he looks like his father; he's a member of the family cult, isn't he?"