Re: 1 2 3 Testing

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

Jane, who would never survive Prax, says:

> And having looked up what that means in real
> money (35-38) - move to somewhere habitable,
> then! Temperatures in excess of the human
> body are a BAD idea.

What? How do you warm up then?

> It's about 22 indoors in the shade here at
> the moment - pleasantish as long as you're
> not trying to do much.

Might need a bison robe at night, though.

> And like Mike (I think?) said - if you're cold,
> you can put more clothes on.

Doesn't really work. The darkness sinks into your bones.

> If you're too hot...?

Sweat. It's good for you.

> Move.

Well, of course. We ride our rhinos north in the summer and south in the winter.

> Dragon Pass summers, 20-24 or thereabouts?

Pleasant weather to raid into.

Chris Lemens

(Not an ad: If you have a little extra money to donate to a good cause, check out http://www.modestneeds.org/.)

Do You Yahoo!?