RE: New poll for HeroQuest-RPG

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:22:21 +0000

I too get out of print stuff through ebay (although there is less and less stuff for me to get as I have spent a small fortune on RQ stuff in the last four to five years...)

Unspoken Word etc stuff I get through the Tradetalk site (thanks Ingo)

Official Issaries stuff I always get through my FLGS (BLack Lion in Edinburgh) to show support and help to keep him open. Although he's got fed up showing me the latest release from Tradetalk or UW and me going, "Oh, I got that ages ago straight from the producer."

Just wish there was more stuff to buy (official and non-). Now that the Fan Policy is public what are we likely to see in the near future?

cheers

Mike
8-)

   xxx