Re: Challenging PCs in combat

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:55:39 -0700 (PDT)

They were instrumental in unmasking a Lunar armed camp that was masquerading as merchants. So they got a bunch of refugees, and eventually their own clan to ambush the poor bastards. Now their chief has kicked them (and all the 'other troublemakers') out of the tula so that they can have plausible deniability when the investigators come calling. The party also has a young noble Darra Happan lieutenant to ransom to his family and they plan to make the trade in Enfrewstead.  Unfortunately for the party, the leader of the 'trading camp' is a Black Army operative who is going to insist that the noble family assist him in capturing the heros, pitting the honor of the lieutenant against the goals of the Empire. But first they have to get to town.

I like the idea of bounty hunters. Time to start writing something up.

t.

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs