Re: Bounty hunters. (Was: Challenging PCs in combat)

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:14:14 -0700 (PDT)

I'm thinking about making him this buckaroo on a riding bird. My players are all fascinated by the idea of Avialry.

He's 'travelling the badlands, bringing law to the lawless...'

Get him some seriously cool-looking duds, some of those cool Argan Argar sunglasses.

And an 'overdeveloped sense of self preservation' and he can be a villain for sessions to come. Moxious!

t.