Re: Movie-inspired characters (was: Bounty hunters.

From: Victor Lane <this.is.victor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:17:58 -0700

*Looks up who Pocharngo is and starts laughing.*

I've always assumed that an Eurmal worshiper chooses to be Eurmali, some way or another. Or at least, the worshiper is Eurmali from birth. Can one convert to Eurmal? "Worshiper requirements: Must give up all sane abilities and go on the How Orlanth Farted Beer and Eurmal Got Beaten For It heroquests."

--Victor