Humakti Initiation (OT)

From: reinierd_at_...
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:00:25 -0000

> I'm sure there are plenty of Humakti who just felt drawn to his
worship from as long as they could remember >
> Bruce

Sorry, could not resist. Having traumatic flashbacks to early job interviews:

-Prospective Initiate: "... and I've always wanted to join, I mean serve, Humakt for as long as I can remember. I'm looking for something more than just the opportunity for slaughter in my career."

-Examiner, rubbing Truth rune tattoo: "I see. So you wouldn't have filed an application [sic] with the Uroxi now would you?"

<uncomfortable silence>

;)