RE: KoS on Ebay!

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 06:50:01 +0100

> On Sun, 2005-24-07 at 19:06 -0700, Tony Davis wrote:
> > Now if only someone would part with their Barbarian
> > Adventures!

LC:
> Tell me about it. I'm willing to give an arm and a leg for
> it. (Someone else's, of course. I'm not stupid.)

I've had a search running on Ebay for it for the last six months or so. If it ever finds anything, I'll be advertising it here - but so far, nothing.

Same offer as ever - anyone geographically close to me is welcome to borrow my copy, but I'm not posting it around the world. I trust you lot, I don't trust the post.