Re: Movie-inspired characters

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:38:34 -0400

Ahh, the FF.

On Sat, 2005-23-07 at 21:18 +0200, Osentalka wrote:
> What about the Fantasic Four?
>
> The Thing is obviously an earth worshipper. Lodril?

Lodril seems to have a lot of lava-based aspects, unless I am misremembering. Why not just make him a Jostali (Is that the name of those animated rocks the Dwarves made?)

> The Torch is a Yelmite kind of guy.

I like the suggestion someone made of him being an Oakfed shaman.

> Mr. Fantastic could be a Mastakos?

Not sure I see this. I'd go water on him. Something with a bit of the fluid to him.

> The Invisible Women is more complicated...

The Blue Moon is cute. She could also go Wind easily enough. (Turn to cloud, gusts of wind), that seems to fit.

Means this group wouldn't have to be Lunar.

LC