RMM Publications

From: Mike Gibb <m.gibb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:37:12 -0000

Hi Andrew

I was in touch with you at the end of last year regarding the possibility of you shipping some of your (oh-so-tasty) RMM rarities out to me in the 'old country'. I have just been in touch with Rick Meints who suggests that I should be able to make payment to you through him in sterling. This, combined with a generous post-xmas windfall, has stirred up my more acquisitive urges.

As such if you could give me availabilty and a price for shipping to the UK (air and/or surface) for the following I would be much appreciative. All are taken from the list you e-mailed me in December.

    Rough Guide to Boldhome
    RQA issues 1 - 5
    Codex #1
    Heroes of Wisdom - The Jonstown Guide     The World's Greatest Tournament

If you could let me know if this is possible as soon as you are able, I would be grateful.

cheers

Mike Gibb
8-)