Re: Cross-world heroquesting?

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:13:34 -0400

OK. This one I think I know. In most cases (Orlanthi All cases?) you are questing on the Hero Plane, not one of the specific Otherworlds. So neither one of you get alien world penalties.

Now, since I think it *is* possible to do full God/Spirit/Essence World quests, if that happened the entity in question would have alien world penalties. (I would expect.)

LC