RE: Re: Blue-haired Vingan?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:15:12 +0100

> Woad is magical armour-paint. So why would a vingan need to armour
> her head? I imagine that female warriors don't like to mess their
> hair up

Rob. To put it very politely, go away and paint your toenails. Warriors wear helmets, if they can get them. If they're more interested in looking pretty than in fighting, they're not warriors, and they're dead. Male, female, or Helering, makes no difference.

Vingans won't like colouring their hair anything other than red, I know that much, unless there's a good religious reason. Non-Vingans won't care.

> wearing helmets so a magical blue rinse sounds like a
> practical solution. Maybe it was a way Vinga could win the head
> butting competition with the other thunder brothers that starts when
> they have too much mead in the long house.....

Now that I can believe! Or some Water-based connection.