Superheroes

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:27:39 +1100

> *FWIW his list of Superheroes since time began: "Arkat. Sheng
> Seleris, Hon-Eel, Jar-Eel, Harrek" and "Hon Hoolbiktu and Elamle".

Just did a web search on Superheros in Glorantha and found

"Some protest has been lodged about the value of Superheroes in the game White Bear & Red Moon [and thus Dragon Pass]. For those unfamiliar with the work, there are three Superheroes present in Dragon Pass during the game's historical period: Harrek the Berserk, Jar-eel the Razoress, and Androgeous" on the Glorantha page. Who is Androgeous (never having played White Bear & Red Moon)"

I guess he's not on Sandy's list but on Greg's list ?

Harry.