Re: Re: Augmenting and Play Styles

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:53:58 +0100

 In reply to Mike Holmes interesting essay on games theory - tahnk you I enjoyed reading that. I have only been on the list an hour, but yes it rings true to me, and i would be iinterestedin your views on the style or agendas you think Heroquest suits.

I had an issue with players who used gamist attituides t try to claim every augment they could - I was going to limit it, and i asked about this on rpg.net ome months back - opinions vary. However it seems I have come in to the same debate here, so I shall go and try and find the list archive.

Anyway, fascinating stuff so far! Take this as my introductory psot to list - 35 year old male parapsychologist, working in paranormal TV in UK, and by training a uni lecturer in Biblical Crit and Comparative Religion.

I think I will enjoy this list!
cj x