Re: Re: Augmenting and Play Styles

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:56:23 -0700 (PDT)

A fast solution to the problem of augments is to work up a couple of scenarios for your players and write it on a piece of paper for them.

"When using your Sword, you generally can augment with this, this and this. When you are flying, you can add this..."

"When you are resisting magic, you generally can use this..."

tell them that those are not the only solutions, just the easy ones.

amazing how often they will just go with what you've written down.

t.

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs