Re: Augmenting and Play Styles

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:08:24 +0100

Mike Holmes:

>This may well be highly controversial (or not, I can't tell these days), so
>if it is, perhaps we should take this off this list to some other site, or
>personal mail.

I don't agree with much of the following essay, which seems directly contradicted by much of my personal experience, as well as having what look to me like fundamental flaws, However, it's a rules discussion, not a 'roleplaying in Glorantha' one, so I'll move it elsewhere rather than be forced to moderate myself for being OT! If anyone else is interested in the discussion, we can move to the Rules list, if not, private email should do the trick :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic