RE: Digest Number 268

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:30:54 -0000

> Its an affinity with the special feats of: Kill Him Dead,
> Kill Everyone
> Around You, Hack Monster into Minestrone, Kill Magic, Recruit New
> Warband

There are also, of course, the affinities from HoL:

Push Pointy Object Through Soft Things That Scream And Bleed Make Something Stop Living With Your Fist Withstand/Enjoy Hellish Agony

etc etc etc....

If anyone is not familiar with HoL - Human Occupied Landfill - I strongly recommend it. I doubt it is a game that can be played, but as one big RPG in-joke, its a killer. It has one supplement, Buttery Wholesomeness.