Re: Dragon Pass without _Sartar Rising_?

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 09:48:12 +0100

I was going to do this, simply bcause Orlanth is Dead! is no longer available in the UK for love, money or cucumber sandwiches. Unfortunately my cat destroyed in arather unpleasant and ammonia related way the beautiful map which comes with the DP book, so while I still have the excellent gazzeteer, I'm no longer certain exactly where D3 or A6 are, or indeed any of the map references. To poor to buy a second copy this year, I havd edecided to run he excellent In Wintertop's Shadow/ Wintertop Fair adventures of the Tarsh Exiles by The Unspoken Word instead as my first HQ game, and take it from there...

So yes we are in Dragon Pass still, but not following the Sartar Rising arc. Talking of Dragon Pass, in the last twenty years I have lst somehow my Dragon Pass the boardgame rules as well, probably a victim of cat incontinence issues - (imagine a very loving but stupid moggy and a very disorganised academic who moves house quite often and whose possessions then live in cardbiard boxes till upacked, whn the damageis discovered...) I still have my map board and counters, but no rules. I have been trying to buy a new copy of the boardgame, but it is pretty frmly out of print, and each time i give up on e-bay at the forty pounds mark without any luck.

Are there any plans anyone is aware of to reissue Dragon Pass or Nomad Gods in the future, or any indications of future Gloranthan boardgames?

cj x