Re: Digest Number 269

From: Mike Gibb <m.gibb_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:58:07 -0000

> Message: 19
> Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:02:30 +0100
> From: Heines.BR_at_...
> Subject: Re: RMM Publications
>
> Hi
> >
> > Rough Guide to Boldhome
>
> Except this booklet, all the others aren't products of RMM.
>
> > RQA issues 1 - 5
> > Codex #1
> > Heroes of Wisdom - The Jonstown Guide
> > The World's Greatest Tournament
> >
> The last two are written by me (and others) and are published by the Chaos
> Society. Don't mix this up, please.
>
> Ingo

OOOOOOOPS!!!! Sorry that was meant to be a prvate e-mail to Andrew Bean, and I apologise for any offence caused, Ingo - RMM was just my shorthand (as they were the distributors here) - I very much appreciate all the good work of the Chaos Society (Tradetalk is an excellent mag for a start) which is why I'm trying to hunt down these rarities.

Anyway I'm away to hang my head in shame and read "An Introduction to Outlook Explorer".

mike