Re: Live Action anything for Glorantha?

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:05:26 +0100

>Does anyone know of anything that is available in the
>way of live action, or LARP, or LRP, for the Glorantha
>setting? Theatre style or boffo style are both
>interests of mine.

The key problem is "available". There have been more than a few Gloranthan LARPS run - and at this point in time I'd be a little surprised if a convention with a major Gloranthan element didn't include one. However not much has actually been published. It's not unusual for a copy or two of the GM materials to be auctioned at the host convention, but that's about it.

(Side note - all the GLoranthan LARPs I know of have been "theatrical" and they are usually called "freeforms" rather than LARPs)

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.