Re: Re: Live Action anything for Glorantha?

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:24:33 +0100

 I was about to mention Tarsh War, which I ran over the las couple of sundays. Glorantha has changed since it was published, and the Bush Range is pretty unrecognisable, but its a good fun game recommended, sprt of half way between a Freeform amd a tabletop rpg - I converted it to more of a reeform by expanding the caracters to a couple of pages each, and rewriting - but still wll wort checking out.

Is Life of M playable with just the 50 character descriptions or are there some other rules involved? :)

cj x