Re: Digest Number 2222

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:25:20 +0100

  Hi all,

  Freeforms are readily available at both Continuum and Tentacles with a   Gloranthan Theme, I am also aware that the Germans have a LARP rubber swords game   of RQ that I have seen them play.

  This year I am writing a Griffin Mountain Freeform for Tentacles and   Continuum, with lots of epic plots. If anyone is interested I have a few copies of   The Wulf Came in from the Cold Freeform, which I would be willing to sell, it   is intended for 30+ players and is set in Sartar during the Fimbul Winter.

  Simon

        Role playing games Online role playing games Role playing games online

  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS     a.. Visit your group "HeroQuest-RPG" on the web.

     HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com