Re: Tarsh Mark II

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:45:31 +0100

 Jane, sorry I having problems with my attempts to sdend Plain Text to this list, despite having my e-mail set to plain text. Apologies to anyone...

The physical topography of the Bush Range in Tarsh War is completely incosnsistent with that in In Wintertop's Shadow and Wintertop Fair, which I am now led to believe are incompatible with the latests and official version in DragonPass the gazeteer. The Lunar Army objective in Tarsh War would be very different in light of the mountains in the later supplements, but just as interesting, if not more so!

cj x