Re: Cult of Gorgorma?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:49:14 +1200

Santo,

>My initial ideas for her affinities would be:
>"Keeper of Secrets" (Darkness Rune)
>"Terror" (Dark Earth Rune)
>and "Revenge." (Perhaps the Underworld Rune?)

Eater might be a better name for the last affinity to reflect the nature of the second mouth.

>I'm a little curious about virtues and feats as well.

The old RQ writeup had her runespells as: absorption, beserker, command bear, command dog, command fear spirit, command gnome, command pain spirit, second mouth, shield and waste loins.

Second mouth creates another mouth down there and made the woman practically immune to rape.

>How acceptable
>is it to be worshipping this goddess?

In the eyes of Dara Happa, she is an evil goddess. In the eyes of the Pelandans, she is the hideous but necessary face of Entekos/Oria. If you start oppressing those goddesses, then Gorgorma comes after you.

>Can men worship her as well?

Sans balls and related externalities.

--Peter Metcalfe