RE: Re: Duck army

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 06:50:31 +0100

> Unfortunately, the sight of such glorious martial panopoly has
> effected an untimely relapse in my particular condition, and a trip
> to the therapist beckons.

Oh. Sorry :( (How do we tell the difference?)

> > And yes, it does include Penguin Keets.
>
> *Samurai* penguin keets, of course!

Er.... No back banners. No fancy armour. Dressed in black. Classified as "sneakers". No, they're not samurai. RR advised in an unbiased manner on which of the two options would be easiest to convert and paint.

> IIRC, you mentioned that some figures' scimitars were replaced with
> fashioned straighter blades?

Of course! (Two of the chopped-off blades got transferred to the penguins)

> I may be tempted to field a small force of Lunar collaborators,
> whether Yanafali or plucked and parboiled Danfive Xaroni penitents.
> Perhaps destrix riders.

Sounds like fun, I could do with some opponents.