Borderlands & Beyond (B&B) reprint and pre-orders

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 00:51:28 -0000

Hello all,

At long last I am proud to announce that Gloranthan Classics, Volume IV: Borderlands & Beyond is almost ready to go to the printers. This 300+ page book is much like the three previous volumes in quality, look and feel, format, etc. This volume contains ALL of the material from the Borderlands boxed set, Plunder, and Runemasters. They all use the Runequest 2 rules. I have also included additional Plunder items, expanded Runemasters character histories, and loads of background info from Nomad Gods and Wyrms Footnotes magazine.

As usual, the book has a full colour cover, courtesy of Dario Corallo. The interior is lavishly illustrated with dozens of new pictures from Simon Bray, Dario Corallo, plus loads of oldies but goodies from Lisa Free, Luise Perrinne, Gene Day and Rick Becker. I've added a couple of JPGs into the files section of this group so you can see what the front and back covers look like.

I have a large printers bill looming shortly. Thus, I am now ready and able to take advanced orders on the book. To help entice all of you to place an advance order, and also to reward the loyal fan base, I am offering the following deals for a limited time:

Softcover B&B ($40 cover price): Preorder for $30. Hardcover B&B ($60 cover price): Preorder for $45.

Overseas (non-US) customers. I can ship these books airmail for an extra $10 for softcover or $20 for hardcover. Also, to help clear some stock, get a Cult Compendium or the Griffin Mountain softcover for just another $25 each. Thus, get the three softcovers (B&B, CC, and GM) for just $80. Airmail is $10 a book on the softcovers.

I'll run this deal for the month of September, or the first 300 orders, whichever milestone I get to first.

My paypal email is rjmeints_at_... and I'll have my website updated soon with all this info as well.

Thanks,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications
www.glorantha.info