Thunder Rebels has arrived!

From: James A. Holden <jaholden_at_...>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 16:44:08 -0700

Can I be the first one to announce my copy of Thunder Rebels has arrived? I've only had a chance to read the first 20 pages or so, but from skimming through the rest I can confidently say it is an outstanding addition to the Hero Wars product line. The layout is first-class, with lots of maps, tables, and sidebars. The art is quite good, especially Simon Bray's woodcuts of the gods. There are seven pages of indexes to the exquisite written content. I can't wait for Storm Tribe and Sartar Rising!

Back to reading,

James