OT: finding an RL game?

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:06:51 -0000

I have vague recollections of mention on this group of some site or group that helped coordinate finding a RL game? (I forget if it was HQ specific, or more general but supporting various game systems). Does anyone have this info to hand? If so, feel free to contact me off list at bethexton at yahoo.com.

I moved recently, and being mostly lacking friends and aquaintances in this new city it seems that _finally_ getting back into a face to face game would be as good a way as any to meet new people :)

Regards;

Bryan