Dragon Pass Map again

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:59:33 +0100

 Hi chaps!

A couple of months back before I was distracted by my wifes illness some folks on the list kindly offered me a spare copy of the Dragon Pass gazeteer map aftyer mine was accidentally destoyed. I own the supplement and will happily answer questions to demonstrate this; if anyone still has a spare copy of the map, and the offer still stands, I'd love to hear from you!

Unfortunately life took priority beriefly over my gaming, and I lost my saved e-mails in a crash before I could reply to the kind offer!

Thank you!
cj x