Continuum 2006 Registration Open

From: Darran Sims <darransims_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:12:43 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2005-09-27-1510.

Lawrence Whitaker wrote:
You can now register for Continuum: 28th – 31st July 2006, Beaumont Hall, Oadby, Leicester..

Registration consists of two parts: Continuum Membership, which is £30, and then accommodation costs for the weekend, which are summarised below.

Continuum Membership: £30

Early-Bird discount: If you register for Continuum before 28th February 2006, we'll discount your membership by £5 to £25

Accommodation (prices per night)

Standard Room: £30

En-Suite: £35

Double: £70

If you book for all three nights – Friday, Saturday and Sunday – then the following discounted prices apply:

Standard Room: £75

En-suite: £90

Double: £180

We have a VERY limited number of double-rooms available (en-suite), allocated on a First Come, First Served basis. Booking a double room for all three nights qualifies you for the discounted rate of £180. All accommodation costs include the now legendary Continuum Breakfast
(definitely to be experienced), and all rooms come with bed linen.

You can register in two ways: by downloading the registration form found on the website (www.continuum.uk.net), or via Paypal
(www.paypal.com). If registering via Paypal, use your account to
make payment to: payment_at_... – and don't forget to tell us what type of room, and for how many nights, you want to book.

Day Passes are available at £18 per day. You can pay for Day Passes in advance, and collect from Continuum Control during the Continuum weekend.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers

Darran Sims. PP Lawrence Whitaker

Web - www.assemblyrooms-derby.co.uk

Go to Continuum!