Re: Re: Ideas needed...

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:10:22 +0100

Thanks to everyon for your wonderful input over the last few days! I have been a bit busy - quite by coincidence I had bought a copy of 'Dogs In th Vineyard' and was reading it - but I will respond over the weekend a time and my health allow. Just out of curiosity what is the relationship of Heortlings to Uleria? I know Uleria is an ancient deity of the Celestial Court, but Apple Lane led me to believe her worship was at least acceptable. I have seen nothing in Storm Tribe or Thunder Rebels about her taht I can recall, so am a bit lost...

cj x