Re: Re: Ideas needed...

From: donald_at_...
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 02:09:42 GMT

In message <dhkc1f+5fsr_at_...> "Rob" writes:

>I actually prefer Uleria as a goddess of love, but maybe I am over
>sentimental.

By Heortling standards certainly. Women in particular are expected to be practical over marriage. Love is good but random passion is not.

If you want somewhere where Uleria is romantic love, I'd go for somewhere in the west. Where knights whisper prayers to her for aid in courting fair maidens and the church condemns such pagan practices.

>I also think that as a member of the Celestial Court and a deity
>ancient even amongst Deities, almost predating Gender itself, men
>would could also worship Uleria.

I think they do in some places - e.g. Glamour. There may even be somewhere where Uleria is a god and women don't worship him.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/